Monday, August 17, 2009

Favorite Music from this Year

This past year I've really filled up my Ipod with new music. I've got new stuff from David Crowder, Remedy Drive, Nevertheless, Julian Drive, Jars of Clay, Article One, Abandon and many more. And it's getting to that time where all my favorite bands are coming out with new music such as Toby Mac, David Crowder, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, and a couple others. I would have to say that my favorite album from this year Would have to be "The Long Fall Back To Earth" by Jars of Clay. My favorite song on the album would either have to be "Two Hands" or "The Scenic Route". My favorite song by the end of the year will most likely be "City On Our Knees" by Toby Mac. It's on the radio waves now but it'll be on itunes on Aug. 25. Can't wait for that. Well this year has had a lot of new music for me but a lot is yet to come out still. I might need a bigger Ipod to hold all this music.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, can't wait for all the music coming our way. The most buzz seems to be about the MuteMath CD that was released yesterday. I might need to check that out...

    ReplyDelete