Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rewind for the last couple weeks

So much has happened in the last couple weeks. I finally moved over to Southeastern University only to find out that they didn't have a dorm for me. They told me that I would have to stay in a hotel for the first couple nights until they found a dorm for me. That was on Saturday. On Monday I finally moved into my dorm.

Then I had to figure out about what classes I was going to have to take. They gave me a schedule that had some classes that I thought I already had taken at SPC last year. Well it turns out that only like three of those classes transferred over to take the place of some of the general E.D. classes I need for the AA degree.

Last night was pretty cool. The school I guess rented this place out in downtown Lakeland for a night of worship. The worship service was pretty sweet. The worship was done by Bill Horn Band. They did an amazing job.

After the worship set they brought out the founders of "The Trash Mountain Project". Their story was unreal. It all started as a trip to do a documentary on this trash mountain in Honduras that people and their children dug through trash for their living. They also just lived in the dump. So after that trip the two of them decided that this was their call to start this mission project. If you want to find out more visit the link here.

Today was my first day of class. I had a liberal arts class and a western civ. class. I think those classes will be fairly easy. I'm more worried about my comp and psyc class.

Also, so much new music has come out this week from Toby Mac's new single, to a Skillet CD, a Abandon CD, a Leeland CD and a Casting Crowns single. And there's so much more on the horizon from a Sanctuss Real single, to a Thousand Foot Krutch CD and a David Crowder CD. Can't wait for all this new music.

So the past couple weeks have been pretty busy with school and just life in general.

PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment