Monday, August 17, 2009

Life

Man a lot has happen since my last post.




  • First I went to camp back in late June early July. That week was amazing. I wish I could do that every week of the summer.

  • Second JJ and his family moved to over to Winter Haven.

  • I got accepted and will be attending Southeastern University in the fall.

  • Started attending Ridge Point Church on Sunday mornings. I'm very excited on whats going on in this church and can't wait until YG starts.

  • Will be attending Rock The Universe on September 12. Can't wait to see Toby mac.

  • Oh by the he has a new single called "City on our Knees". Heared it on the radio the other day, and it was pretty sweet. Can't wait until new album comes out in Feb.

I'm really excited for the coming year. So many things are happening from Rock the Universe to Catalyst to the start of youth group. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment