Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things I would like to do in 2009.

First I would like to grow closer to God and become more spiritual than I have been in the past. Second I would like to get a pretty good job so I can have some income coming in again. I would also like to figure out the career God has planned for my life sometime this year. I would like to get one of my long time friends to start coming to church. I would like to see a full Toby Mac concert instead of just these 45 min concerts which are still great but their not a full length concert. I would certainly like to get back into the shape I was in when I was on my schools basketball team. I would also like to play some more basketball this year. I would also like to develop deeper relationships with friends I already have and form some more friendships with people I haven't met yet. So these are some of the goals and things I would like to do this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment