Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter Jam

This year Winter Jam was on a Saturday for us so we were able to get a little bit better seats than we had last year. The artists this year were Hawk Nelson, NewSong, Brandon Heath, and my favorite artist TOBY MAC!!!! Each artist was great but Toby just took it to the next level. His opening was sweet because he had his mic come down from the roof like the boxing ring mics. He opened with One World and played Boomin, J-Train, Diverse City, Gone, and a couple of other songs, he then closed with Jesus Freak.I was surprised because a lot of the songs sounded different then when I saw him at night of joy. I hope he comes out with a remix to portable sounds or a CD with new songs on it soon. Overall the night was amazing and I can't wait until next year. The first picture is Toby Mac and the Second is Brandon Heath.




No comments:

Post a Comment